Biblio is a marketplace for thousands of independent booksellers, and so we do our best to make it easy to contact a bookseller with questions both before and after making a purchase.
To ask a bookseller about a book before a purchase:
- Use the search on Biblio with a book title, author, and/or ISBN to bring up a list of book results.
- Click on the title of any book in that list of results to view the book detail page.
- Check the book's description and shipping rates on this page before contacting the bookseller, as you may find your answer.
- On the right side of the screen is a box with the bookseller's shop name, location, and a link that says "Email about this book."
- Fill out the form with your query, and it will be sent directly to the bookseller. They should respond within 24-48 hours.
- You can also click on the bookseller's shop name from the book detail page to see their full profile. Some sellers will include a telephone number, but every seller is required to include an email address.
To contact a bookseller about a book after you've made your purchase:
- Log into your Biblio account and view your order history. You should be able to see all details of your order, including the email contact information for your bookseller.
- If you do not have a registered account or are not able to log in, you can refer to your order confirmation email. This email should contain the email contact information for your bookseller, as well as other pertinent order details.
If you contact a bookseller and do not receive a response within 24-48 hours, please contact customer support at email@example.com and we will be happy to follow up on your behalf.