If you are using HomeBase 2 or 2.3, click HERE.
Create (Export) your complete inventory file:
1) From the main screen of HomeBase 3, go to the "file" drop-down menu at the top of the screen and choose "export".
2) Select "listings" in the next window and click "next."
3) Select "All" from the next window, and click "next."
4) Select "Tab-Delimited" as the format in the selections in the next window, then click "next."
5) Click on "Desktop" on the left side of the screen to instruct Homebase 3 to save the inventory export to your desktop, where it will be easy to find, then click "Save." Please note, you can save the file in a location other than your desktop if you wish. Just make sure you know where to find it later when you want to upload the file!
6) The file will be created (exported), saved, and named starting with "LI", followed by the date and time the file was created. The file name will look something like "LI201502151109".
Upload the file:
1) Log into your bookseller menu and click on "Inventory" at the top of the page. From the drop-down menu that appears, click on "Upload Listings".
2) Under File to upload click on Browse. A box will pop up allowing you to locate on your computer the file you want to upload.
3) Once you have located the file you want to upload, click "Open" or "Select", and you will be taken back to your bookseller menu upload page. You should see the file name there. Click on "Upload" to complete the transfer from your computer to Biblio.
Please note, if your complete inventory export file is 50 MB or larger, you'll need to upload that to us via FTP, rather than your bookseller menu. If you need more information about FTP, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!