We've got some exciting news. We've teamed up with DHL to offer quick international shipping, and we are here to make it easy for you.
What's so great about it?
- Faster deliveries: Your customers will get their books in a flash.
- Lower prices: It won't break the bank.
- Easy tracking: You'll always know where the books are.
How to process the DHL order:
- Click "View/Process Order" when you see DHL as the shipping method.
- Put in the book's weight (remember, max 4 lbs, and 1 extra lb for each extra book).
- Make sure the package is no bigger than 8x12x4 inches or 384 cubic inches.
- Click "Create New Shipping Label."
- That's it! You're all set. You can also find nearby places to drop off your packages if you can't do a pickup.
Note: that the label will be on two pages, a postage label and a waybill. The waybill can be retained for your own records, or included inside the package.
Don't worry if the packing slip prints incorrectly, or if you need to cancel your scheduled pickup. You will see options to discard the label and create a new one, and you'll see the option to cancel a scheduled pickup and schedule a new pickup time.
Remember, you can ask us to opt the order out of DHL if you want. You can't switch the order to Asendia because they don't do expedited shipping.
The DHL program doesn't cover orders priced at $750 or more, or multi-volume sets, or orders where Standard shipping is chosen. Use your usual rates and procedures for these. In the rare case where the DHL price is less than Asendia and the seller's standard rate, we will show the DHL rate for both the standard and expedited option.
We're excited to offer this speedy option to make your bookselling experience awesome. If you have any questions, just email us at Bookseller-Support@Biblio.com. We're here to help you every step of the way. Happy selling!